If an in-show producer has invited you to call backs for The Ten Show based on your audition in The Ten Show’s talent pool, if an in-show producer has invited you directly to call backs for this week’s show, or if the in-show producer has described a character from their script that seems like it would be a good fit, come to call backs at The Hive. Here are the details:
Call-back auditions for The Ten Show Week 1
The Hive Collaborative, 591 S. 300 West, Provo, UT 84601
Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019 starting at 7 pm (end time tbd)
What to Prepare
If you’ve been invited directly by a producer, please be prepared to read sides for a given role. You may be invited by other producers in attendance as well to read sides from their selected plays. Producers then may bid for your acting services. If more than one producer bids for your services, you may select from the two highest bidders.
If you were not specifically invited, but you heard about one or more roles that might be a good fit, please come prepared to deliver a one -minute monologue. You may be also asked to read sides.
Roles (Week 1)
- Olivia A high-school junior, slim, long-haired, confident
- Amal A high-school junior, wearing long sleeves and a hijab
- Martin, a desperate soul
TOASTED MARSHMALLOW MOCHA
- OUR HERO: Our hero, male
- BARISTA: A coffee barista, female
- (a.d.a.m.), M, 20s – 50s He is an “Advanced Dynamic Artificial Machine” – or, more simply, an android. Completely human-like in appearance Observant Kind
- DR. CASSIE, F, 20s – 50s Human Head of the a.d.a.m. program. Task-oriented, but conflicted Compassionate
BOXES ARE MAGIC
- YASMINE – Female. 20s-30s. The events of the day are really trying her patience – and so is Cali. Any ethnicity. Her name is pronounced Yaz-mean.
- CALI – Female. Any age. Physically flexible but emotionally stubborn. Self-centered. Does things when she feels like it. Any ethnicity.